One Million by One Million online courses - reviews and ratings
We offer a case-study-based online educational program, video lectures, lean, capital-efficient methodology guidance, online mentoring/strategy consulting at public and private roundtables, as well as introductions to customers, channel partners and investors (pre-seed, seed, angel, VC, bank, alternative financing). The public roundtable is a free program accessible from anywhere in the world. The rest of the services are for our paying members only. Please note that we focus on business strategy and execution; capital is optional, and may or may not be appropriate for your particular business. Less than 1% of businesses that seek funding are actually fundable. Yes, we help with financing, but we are perfectly happy to help the other 99% build sustainable businesses as well, irrespective of fundability or interest in external financing. 1M/1M is a for-profit business, not a foundation or a non-profit.